Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 57


Today when I came home for lunch, I opened up our gas bill. I was shocked to see it was $150 more than it was last month! So I went and looked at our meter, not knowing exactly what I was reading. But I knew something had to be wrong. Good thing I have a connection at the gas company! ;) So, I snapped this picture and figured someone at work would be able to read it for me. I took my bill and camera down stairs to customer service and the lady I went to read it, and sure enough, and it was almost 100 units less than what was on my bill. I'm glad I decided to investigate!

1 comment:

  1. That happened to us once too. They just adjusted it the next month. (I don't remember it being that big of a $ amount, though.)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment!